2011 CHC Master Catalogue now available!

Welcome back, everyone! As you can see, I've been busy restructuring the site and giving it a fresh coat of paint. I encourage you to check out the new Gaming Canadian page for a big list of useful links that really highlight the depth and diversity of the Canadian board game industry. If you know of more links I should be adding, please let me know and I'll be happy to add them.

Even more importantly, the hard work of September is done and we now have a brand new 2011 Master Catalogue of Canadian Games. It's bigger than ever and full of plenty of new and revised "Did you know..." trivia callouts providing insights into the Canadian industry. A big thanks to all the advertisers who helped make this year's catalogue possible and I look forward to everyone's feedback on how we can continue to improve the catalogue in future years.


If you clicked the link above, you'll have noticed that we've chosen to partner with HP's MagCloud service to provide digital and print versions of our Master Catalogues. They do a great job but, if anyone knows of a Canadian-based alternative, I'd love to hear of it. In the meantime, we're hoping to hand out some hand-printed copies of the Catalogue later this month at Calgary's FallCon.




On a personal note, I learned today that Games Magazine will be reviewing my Two by Two game in their December 2011 Buyer's Guide as part of their popular Games 100 feature. It was competing against 16 other nominees in the crowded Family Games category where I'm pleased to say it was awarded the runner-up spot! Thanks to the Games Magazine editors for their support and congratulations to all of the games that made it into the Games 100!

And, as I mentioned in my last update, I've been doing some guest blogging over at Global Toy News about the past, present, and future of the boardgame industry. My articles generated a lot of excellent discussion and they've invited me to become a regular contributor. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment